Learning to live with Celiac Disease one day at a time

Friday, May 6, 2011

May I take that back?

Twenty four hours from the last post and I've changed my mind.  Like I said earlier, I need to experiment and that is how I'm gaining knowledge and learning how to live with Celiac. I went to Burger King, ordered a bunless burger with fries, and 7 hours later posted that I felt great.  Having not eaten anything else even remotely suspicious between then and bedtime, I know that it's the BK food that kept waking me up all through last night, poking me with nauseousness and the rest of the kit that comes with eating gluten for me.  So, after contemplating whether or not I delete my last post or not, just in case another newby Celiac reads and decides to try the BK burger, I will leave it be with the warning:  bunless is NOT enough when it comes to the BK burger.  Since this is a record of my journey towards better health and greater knowledge, I'll leave the last post alone and stick with my BK fries next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment